The WLS Developer is responsible for iterating, planning, implementing, and developing code in multiple languages. Additionally, you must understand a wide array of digital tools, and have an ability to concept non-traditional digital. This role would primarily be client-side development with an understanding of server-side development.
- Code, develop, whatever you wish to call it. Including but not limited to HTML, CSS, JS, mobile, AS3.
- Ability to reproduce pixel perfect design and work closely with the design team.
- Be innovative.
- Writing technical treatments.
- Clear client communication.
- Lead and inspire others around you.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Work in a team environment.
- Be both quality and customer oriented.
- Take ownership of projects.
Additional Awesome Qualities
- We prefer you have experience with server technologies including: Python/Django.
- We prefer you have experience with mobile technologies including: Apple iOS, or Android.
- No Ego's please.
- 2 plus years of experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of agency process.
- Ski or Snowboard or at the very least a desire to come to Utah.
WLS is a close knit group of designers and developers who both work and play together. We are a design oriented, technology agnostic company that likes to solve complex interactive problems ranging from websites to installations to applications. You will enjoy all of the normal benefits of working for a company as well as some added new ones like the 6"rule (mornings off when it snows), unlimited time off (based on what you need to get done), and a great bonus structure. http://www.welikesmall.com
- Please, don't call us, we'll call you if interested.
- Place Interactive Developer in the subject line.
- Open to a telecommuting position
How to Apply
Please, don't call us, we'll call you if interested. Place Interactive Developer in the subject line. Send email to email@example.com