HOOK IS A DIGITAL PRODUCTION COMPANY.
We partner with industry-leading agencies to produce top-tier interactive ads for popular brands such as Google, Microsoft, Adidas, Sprint, Milk, Old Spice and more.
Ideal candidates have knowledge of OOP programming techniques and experience with modern frameworks. They have previous experience developing websites, HTML5 ads, Canvas Development, and working with CMS systems. Any experience with server-side development in a LAMP environment and any mobile experience are highly desired additional skills.
When applying, please attach a resume and a link to a portfolio that includes function work samples.
This is a full-time and on-site position in our Los Angeles, CA office. Final salary is dependent on experience.
To learn more about Hook see www.byhook.com.
- Strong knowledge of JS / HTML / HTML5 / CSS and a project portfolio that demonstrates previous experience developing high quality interactive projects.
- Ability to support legacy HTML/JS development on older browsers, including knowledge of browser / CSS quirks.
- Experience with JQuery
- Experience using the HTML5 Canvas drawing API and major open source Canvas libraries.
- Experience with major social media APIs.
- Google +
- Google Maps
- Some experience with animation –script driven (JS / JQuery).
- These things would just make you really popular here.
- Ability to construct Databases / Service APIs and return data formats in JSON/XML
- Experience with other major JS frameworks
- Mobile web experience:
- Knowledge of current platforms
- Experience with popular mobile web frameworks such as JQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch.
How to Apply
If you think you’d like to work with us please send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a link to your online portfolio and preferably a Linked-in profile. Cheers!