Get in touch email@example.com
You are wondering what makes this job stand out from the crowd?
In our day-to-day work we face the challenge to develop digital products that will fascinate millions of people. Our products have an immense exposure meaning the quality standards are high. Therefore, as a developer you are involved in our projects from start to finish. Your creative ideas are welcomed and you are the expert when it comes to the realization. Because of our aim to innovate, you need to solve technical miracles you never thought about.
Your working environment:
- Family-like atmosphere where you enjoy the freedom to experiment
- International team of elite developers who relocated from the entire world to join us
- Quality, solutions to develop robust, accessible multi-million hit sites and high-impact user-experience are key
- We send you to trainings and international conferences to keep up to date
- In-house you attend regular skype sessions with developers in our other European offices
- We believe in scrum and agile
If you are looking to join, we would like to see:
- Ability to think in concepts and to write structured, raw code
- Interest for the latest web developments and eagerness to experiment with them
- At home you play around with cool stuff, you write your own libraries or write blogs
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment is beneficial ;)
If you are curious to learn more about the projects and technologies of choice, get in contact by sending your CV, portfolio and lines of raw code to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We will disclose the name of the client on application. Our clients ask us to keep it confidential so other recruiters don’t contact them*
Front-end Developer Recruitment - thefrontendlab
We are your niche recruitment specialist for the best Front-end Developer Jobs in the Netherlands. We make a difference – free service, personal coffee meetings, pure focus on front-end, exclusive = undiscovered jobs. This year we have made 50 Front-end Developers happy with an awesome new Job. Want to be the next in 2014?
How to Apply
Send your CV, portfolio and lines of raw code to email@example.com