Status: Fixed-term contract or freelance on-site
Location: Brussels, BE
We are looking for a skilled Frontend Developer to help us craft an engaging and efficient experience we are designing for a client. You will work closely with our interdisciplinary team of UX designers, visual designers and copywriters to deliver a successful product.
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing team, passionate about making people’s lives better through design. If you also value quality and design, and are passionate about what you do, than this might be the right move for you!
You may be who we are looking for if…
- You master LESS or SASS to produce multi-device optimised CSS (responsive, hi-dpi, etc.) and you have experience working with CSS frameworks or on large sites.
- You pay high attention to detail and maintain design integrity throughout the building process;
- You write HTML5 code optimised for templating, programming and search engines;
- You implement proven best practices and love to experiment latest innovations;
- You speak French and can read and write technical English;
- You have an open and easy-going personality;
- You like to keep it simple.
- Typography and UI design
- CMS (Wordpress, EE,…)
- Node.js, PHP
Central Design is a value-driven digital design studio with a passion and a bit of an attitude for crafting efficient user experiences.
We believe design can help make the world better. We value simplicity, collaboration, integrity and long lasting work. We are craftsmen, creating with attention to detail. We provide our clients with digital experiences that help them realise their ambitions.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit: - A link to your Github profile or other code/project samples (applications without code samples will not be considered); - Your resume or LinkedIn profile; - Your rates Indicate your earliest availability and contact email@example.com (NO RECRUITERS PLEASE)