Award winning ux digital agency based in Melbourne Carter Digital are looking for more fine folk: An experienced Front End Developer with a passion for creating well-built, innovative sites and a sharp eye for detail. You will have experience working on large sites, online campaigns, and 3+ years working in an agency environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about creating pixel-perfect sites with beautiful clean code. We need someone who’s talented, responsible and enjoys a dynamic environment. Great communication, initiative and problem solving skills are a necessity, and you should be well organised and able to multi-task in our busy environment.
The chosen HTTPster will have sound knowledge of:
- HTML and CSS (ability to hand-code essential)
- Current web standards and accessibility
- Cross-browser and platform issues &amp;amp; compatibility
- jQuery and Ajax
- Responsive grids and mobile friendly templates
In the nice to have column, the ideal HTTPster has experience with:
- Interface design and usability principles
- Search engine optimisation
- Browser Testing via Parallels
- Coding for sites with a CMS and basic PHP knowledge
The ability to code for iPhone / iPad apps would be desirable but not essential.
Carter Digital is a friendly, fun, collaborative and creative studio space smack bang in the heart of Brunswick St, Fitzroy. With Ghostpatrol illustration covered walls, our HQ has been hand crafted by its founders from upcycled/recycled eco friendly materials, forming the perfect creative environment.
How to Apply
To apply, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org