Chichester Design are looking for a Front End Developer.
We’re looking to recruit ambitious front end developers to apply their talents to a variety of exciting projects. A genuine passion for design and coding is a must.
The ideal candidates will have a flair for design and hand coding cutting edge mark-up. A strong web design and development background and the drive to create innovative and exciting solutions is a must. An excellent understanding of modern web design and development methods is essential.
The successful candidates will be able to use their preferred tools and methods, and will be working on website and web-app projects for a range of clients.
A sound knowledge of current web master guidelines and best practices set out by the major search engines is vital, along with good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
The successful front end candidates will be responsible for UX and GUI coding. Reporting to the Project Manager, this position offers the successful candidates a fantastic opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of the company, whilst also developing their role as part of a dynamic team.
We have an initial 3-6 month contract for an ongoing project and can be flexible on where you work from. An immediate start is possible.
- The successful candidate will need to be talented in the following skill sets.
- Confident in working in a Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP environment.
- Semantic HTML.
- CSS Preprocessor (Stylus, Less, SASS).
- Experience in fluid and responsive layout.
- Working knowledge of Grunt or Gulp.
- Information architecture.
- Content strategy implementation.
- Mobile App design and development experience.
- Front-End applicants should submit live examples of their best work.
How to Apply
Please send your CV with a covering letter, including some recent examples of your work to email@example.com