We are seeking a couple of web standards passionate front-end developers in Chicago. Looking for a short to long-term relationship (contract to hire). We will feed you thai and cepelinai on Fridays, send you to industry events, and entertain you many-a-time through the year!
It is also beneficial if you have some basic design / UX knowledge as the position is tied closely to a creative team which will supply all the designs for you to code up.
- Cut up Photoshop and Illustrator design files;
- Implement designs via HTML4/HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Work with creative team to fill in gaps;
- Create working prototypes for clients and be able to walk through them;
- Work closely with the development team and provide UI assistance;
You should have at least 3:
- Good knowledge of HTML4/HTML5, semantic markup, web standards
- Good knowledge of CSS2/CSS3
- Able to create gracefully degrading markup that will work across multiple browsers and platforms
- Rudimentary design skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS to cut illustrator/photoshop files into web ready graphics
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical position.
How to Apply
Please send portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.