You are a multimedia school graduate. Experienced, you have at least 3 years working experience in a digital agency.
Dynamic, motivated and pragmatic, you like to work in a team; you are attentive to a job well done, to finishes, and to the respect of best practices:
- You are organized
- Your analytical skills allow you to identify constants and variables in PSD mock-up’s
- You are autonomous, conscientious, and judicious in realizing HTML, CSS and templates
- You have a regard for client satisfaction. Dedicated, you respect delays and creative. You understand what’s at stake in your job.
- You are curious regarding new trends on the web, namely evolutions in HTML5, CSS3…
- Perfect master of HTML4/5, XHTML1 and CSS2/3 (media queries, responsive design)
- Animation/interaction JS/CSS
- Knowledge of accessibility rules
- Knowledge and respect of referencing techniques
- At ease using Photoshop
- Back-end technology
- Good understanding of technical English
- Fluent French (written and spoken)
Your profile is developer oriented, you have a sensibility to graphic design, you know how to recognize and apply a graphic chart.
You show team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send your latest portfolio and/or references to: Guillaume Rancurel : firstname.lastname@example.org