DOMANI seeks an inspired and motivated Director of Interactive Production to join our team. A Dir. of Production is the primary link between our clients and internal project teams and will be responsible for initiating and managing major accounts as well as leading a team of Interactive Producers. We are looking for candidates with an eye for exceptional work and the drive and tenacity to guide teams to make that work happen.
The Dir. of Production will be responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality of service, staffing and mentoring the Producer team, and on-time and on-budget completion of deliverables. The ideal candidate lives and breathes interactive, simultaneously consulting and strategizing with our clients while inspiring our internal team with a fresh perspective rooted in years of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify and steward client/brand objectives and needs
- Participate in strategic development of new business.
- Engagement planning (budget, staffing, scheduling, etc) for each major project
- Mentor and supervise producers from beginning to end of each project.
- Hold weekly staff meetings and author weekly production status reports.
- Work with lateral department managers to ensure that the quality of each project meets company standards.
- Enthusiastic representation of DS creative and strategy
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of project management experience in the interactive advertising and development industries.
- Excellent analytic, presentation and writing skills required.
- Excellent communication skills – both external and internal – required
- Outstanding and persuasive client facing skills
- Ability to operate effectively in strategic and tactical modes
- Budget management / cost control orientation and results
- Comprehensive understanding of web development, online advertising production, project management and finance/budgets
Domani Studios is an award-winning interactive creative agency whose creative vision is born out of our dedication to digital media and a passion for emerging technologies. We create breakthrough experiences that drive authentic connections between consumers and brands. We have a history of creating results-driven interactive environments that foster active participation, community building and peer-to-peer sharing.
We offer excellent benefits including health / dental / vision coverage for you and your family, 401k, pre-tax commuter breaks, a stocked pantry, and a chill atmosphere.
How to Apply
Interested? Please email email@example.com with Dir. of Production as the subject. Thanks!