Hear ye, hear ye web designers! Work closely with the design and marketing departments to design and execute rich media ads, email templates, and other marketing related collateral. This is a full time opportunity, and is ideal for someone who has worked on the agency side and is looking to transition to in-house.
We're looking for someone passionate about designing in an iterative, collaborative environment where you bring your expertise to our brand messaging to create compelling campaigns. More than just pretty ads, you care about ad performance, conversion, and successful campaign metrics.
Vimeo is the high quality video platform for creative people around the world. The Vimeo team is committed to delivering an inspiring video experience to over 85 million monthly creators and viewers—and we’re growing bigger every day.
Vimeo was founded in 2004 by filmmakers who wanted a fun and easy way to share their work and moments from their lives. We remain true to that mission today by continually striving to help people with a wide range of passions share the things they create and care about. Vimeo is made with love by a highly ambitious, ridiculously innovative, and certifiably hilarious team based in New York City, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
- Work closely with the Design, Marketing, and Copywriting Department on marketing collateral
- Translate objectives into effective design – including web pages, ads, landing pages, HTML emails, print projects, and more
- Produce rich media and static ad designs for Vimeo while maintaining overall design standards, integrity, and consistency for Vimeo brand and products
- Concept, design, and implement A/B and multivariate tests
- 3-5 years’ experience designing static and rich media digital ads
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash and other web design tools
- Ability to code with HTML, CSS, and ActionScript
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for great typography, brand messaging and clean, colorful design
- Preoccupation with staying on top of web design trends and the latest techniques
- Understanding of what makes an ad perform well and how to optimize a campaign over time
- Experience with SEO/optimization a plus
- You frequently day dream about the kinds of banner ads Peggy and Sal would've come up with at Sterling Cooper
How to Apply