Tribal Worldwide in Melbourne is seeking a talented Interface Designer to join our creative team, reporting to the Digital Head of Art and Digital Creative Director.
Who we are:
Tribal Worldwide is an award-winning specialist digital communications agency passionate about using creativity hand in hand with technology to find a role for brands in people's lives. Our clients include Westpac, Treasury Wine Estates and PZ Cussons.
We are part of the largest digital network globally with 61 offices around the world. We are also a small close-knit agency with an excellent team culture. Our passion is infectious. We work hard, the occasional late night, but all with the aim of delivering would class digital work for our clients, and ourselves of course.
In being part of the Tribal Worldwide global network you will be mentored, trained and supported.
- Creating beautifully crafted work across all things digital; including websites, tablet, mobile, apps, banners, eDM’s, or other new technologies.
- Producing designs from concept to final art, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Concept development for digital campaigns.
- Maintaining the highest standards of digital design and communication.
- Illustrating concepts as scamps and storyboards.
- Studied design – bachelors’ degree or college.
- 5+ years experience as a Digital Designer.
- Advanced Photoshop.
- Some experience in Flash.
- Animation and motion graphics experience is advantageous but not critical.
- Problem solving ability with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of interface design and usability.
- Strong creativity and design skills.
- Positive attitude.
- You will be driven, and committed to developing your creative career.
If you would like to develop your creative career with us please get in touch, we would love to here from you.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and folio to email@example.com