Digital Designer (Contract)
NBC Entertainment Digital is seeking a highly creative Digital Designer to join its talented Design|UX+UI Team. The Digital Designer will work closely with Producers, Marketing and Content Teams to design innovative and industry leading digital marketing campaigns for Mobile, Web, Mobile Web, Apps, Social Platforms and other consumer touch points. The Digital Designer reports to the Digital Art Director to deliver best in class creative experiences for our network shows and brands.
We’re looking for innovators and creative problem solvers who are passionate about their work, and are driven to entertain, engage and delight the millions of viewers who visit our digital properties every day. If you want to work on the future of television alongside amazingly talented colleagues, then this is the place for you.
This role is a Contract Position that will work on-site in our offices at Universal City, CA.
- Work closely with the Digital Art Director and Production to create industry leading creative and digital campaigns for our network shows.
- Develop multiple design ideas/solutions on a per project basis.
- Communicate and present design concepts to the Digital Art Director and project team.
- Deliver engaging and high quality creative assets for assigned projects for all digital platforms.
- Responsible for the creation of presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts, branding, digital marketing and experience design.
- Maintain digital brand style guide parameters for assigned shows, products and integrations.
- Maintain visual quality and consistency for assigned shows across all platforms (Mobile, Web, Social, App & 10ft).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience as Visual, Digital, User Interface or Interaction Designer within a large-scale consumer facing organization or digital agency.
- 2 years experience developing digital campaigns for mobile, social and multi-platform brands.
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Mobile and Social design skills are required.
- Strong Working Knowledge of Adobe CS, HTML5, CSS3 and Mobile platforms are required.
- Core understanding of designing for Mobile, Social and emerging digital platforms required.
- Education in Visual Design, Interactive Design, Motion and/or Mobile Design is required.
- An Online portfolio demonstrating broad skills, versatile aesthetic, high-end experiences, and expertise in design principles, modern web implementations and usability.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV & Portfolio online to be considered.
- Willing to work long hours and weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA.
- Must submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the U.S.
How to Apply
Email your submission to: NBCContractRecruitment@nbcuni.com including “Digital Designer” in subject line. Please provide resume, online portfolio and/or PDF portfolio, and website link.