The design lead is responsible for influencing the look and feel of our member-facing web properties.
This includes owning the design process and collaborating with Prime’s Digital,
Customer Experience and Creative teams, as well as external partners, to ensure
that our digital member experience meets the highest of usability standards and
continues to provide tools and services that are easy for Prime members to use.
· Develop creative concepts for websites, web applications, mobile websites, mobile applications, social properties and other interactive applications
· Design critical tools and interfaces to help members perform key tasks efficiently
· Drive the design of the website and direct design teams both internal and external.
· Help to bring our customer-centric strategy to life in the digital space
· Be embedded with external teams as they work towards an online brand framework. informing their process, acting as conduit between them and our Customer Experience group
· Collaborate with the Creative team to enforce and evolve Prime brand standards
· Build an inspiration library - examples of leading design, interactivity and functionality to draw from
· Explore emerging and maturing technologies and help form solutions in those spaces
· Be a staunch advocate for the customer experience across all channels
· Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· Excellent design skills and 5+ years of user experience, user interface or customer experience design
· Excellent online portfolio
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to collect and synthesize complex information, making it relevant, understandable and actionable for customers
· Exceptional critical thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to understand high-level requirements and take a logical approach to creating
· Able to effectively interact with employees from all areas of the company
· Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Julie Serlin at email@example.com