G-Star is looking for a Digital Art Director / Visual Designer
G-Star’s Marketing department is responsible for all of G-Star’s creative conceptual environment. It develops and guards the global ‘corporate identity’.
The department consists of sub-departments that work collaboratively: 2D graphic studio, 3D product and interior design, Communications and DotCom Creative. The DotCom Creative department is responsible for developing the vision of G-Star’s online presence and translating this into concept and design. As G-Star has all the creative assets in-house, the creative team is able to work and develop concepts in a multidisciplinary and well-resourced environment with a deep understanding of the brand.
You will be working in a team of six creatives that include UX designers, Art Directors, Creative Technologist and Online Strategists. As a Digital Art Director/ Visual Designer you are responsible for further developing the brand’s digital identity. This means conceptualizing G-Star’s future online presence and translating it into designs for all G-Star digital channels: g-star.com, e-commerce, campaigns, mobile, newsletters, social media, retail and banners.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of agency, design experience and interactive work.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a varied skill set from identity design to user interface design. Examples of graphic illustration / infographics is a plus.
- Strong craft skills with an emphasis on detail.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus.
- A natural curiosity and desire to keep up to date with future developments.
- Capable of articulating and presenting creative ideas.
- Strong understanding of the principles behind creating intuitive user experiences.
- Willingness to perform updates and refinements to existing dotcom when required.
Curious to see more about previous award winning projects?
Candidates are invited to submit their application – including motivation, resume and portfolio (digital or max. 4 MB).
How to Apply
Send your application online using our online application form: http://bit.ly/MsMXVa. For questions regarding this position you can call the Recruitment Department at +31 20 567 7600 or send an email to email@example.com