Us: We are an integrated production company based in Santa Monica. We work with major ad agencies and entertainment networks/studios on some of the most sought after big named brands to help them craft and execute innovative interactive projects across all digital platforms.
You: Rockstar interactive designer/art director. You are a visionary, an experimenter, and a supremely talented interactive designer. You live, eat and breathe interactive creative and technology. You can take ownership over any project big or small and deliver outstanding work every time . You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with a team of directors, producers, creatives and developers.
· Strong design and layout skills for interactive projects that have their roots in experiential browser based experiences. Primarily you've had experience designing websites and Facebook apps, but a definite bonus if you've designed for iOS/Android apps.
· You have a keen eye for typography and show a passion for pushing the boundaries of experimental interface design
· 5+ years of interactive design experience, with a focus on UI, interactivity and motion design. Major plus if you’re worked on projects featuring live-action content/video.
· Sr. level in Photoshop and Illustrator. Must understand the benefits and limitations of HTML, Actionscript 3.0, XML, CSS, DHTML and major browsers. Benefit if you have Motion Graphic experience.
· Must have either an online portfolio, or a list of active links that include websites, banners and other interactive design. If you provide links, you need to describe your role for each project.
· Must be able to work with a team, yet be self-sufficient and able to solve problems.
Must be willing to work full-time in our Santa Monica office. For any foreign applicants, we expect that you'll already have a work visa and that we will not have to go through the application process.
A mind-bending portfolio is a must.
How to Apply
Email your resumé and online portfolio links to: email@example.com and please, no attachments over 5MB or phone calls.