Tunemelt is looking for a Creative Developer.
As Creative Developer you will take Tunemelt together with us to the next level. You will create a long term and sustainable architecture and help to expand, lead and inspire our team.
You should have a strong initiative and the ability to work autonomously but also having the spirit of a team player. If you are a real “out of the box” thinker, like to help and collaborate with others and believe that the more effort you’ll put into your work the more you’ll get out of it than consider yourself as a potential candidate!
- Rebuild and improve the design and architecture of Tunemelt.
- Using your initiative and conceptual skills to decide what is best for Tunemelt together with the team.
- Lead the other developers and outsourced projects.
- Improve the platform significantly.
- Excellent understanding of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Basic web back-end development skills (PHP/MySQL .Net, Java, node.js.).
- Experience with web development frameworks such as backbone.js.
- Knowledge/ experience with flash (AS3).
- Experience working with REST API's to serve up dynamic and data-heavy content.
- Experience with mobile webdevelopment.
- Experience/familiarity with integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc…).
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Passion for music, events, clubs or festivals.
- Knowledge of IOS and/or android development.
- Familiar with stream and video technologies.
How to Apply
Sent an email to email@example.com with an introduction of yourself and an attachment of your resume and link to you portfolio or github account.