The Community Manager will work closely with the Customer Support, Marketing, and other internal teams to build a vibrant member Community that encourages member participation, disseminates information to both members and prospective members, and represents our brand.
- Listening, learning and by writing relevant content (blog posts, social media commentary, editorials, newsletters, articles, etc)
- Work with the product and customer teams to represent features and content that drive passion and community growth, and to provide feedback on FAQs, positioning, tone of voice, etc.
- Initiate activities, community campaigns and sponsorships that support and grow the community, preference and usage. Support events and industry initiatives, including planning meetups for your community, speaking on industry panels, etc.
- Connect with users and stakeholders. Identify and nurture key community members to drive viral produce usage & product preference. Build relationships with industry journalists, thought leaders and power users
- Liaise with product marketing teams on incoming media requests, media campaigns, press releases
- Work with our analytics team to continually find new ways to improve on community and growth related metrics through new campaigns, new initiatives, and new functionality
Experience and Skills
- 4 years of marketing or community manager experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Enthusiastic about the brand
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Patience and a sense of humor
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to manage, prioritize and meet numerous deadlines in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a diverse, dynamic team.
- Prior experience working for high growth software or technology company a plus
- Action oriented. Accountable. Curious. Innovative.
About Tierra Virtual
We are an interactive agency specialized in web design, web apps, mobile applications.
We love the web.
Internet is a really fantastic thing. It’s the most surprising innovation of recent history which will change and improve our world and our lives… and we want to be part of it, but always actively, contributing, sharing and creating new things. Quality, beauty and creativity are important to us, we really want to make an effort to honor these principles. We think that this way we can feel better and more fulfilled, using open web standards, collaborating with them so that in some way we can give back what other people have altruistically have given to us.
How to Apply
Interested? Please email email@example.com with Community Manager as the subject. Thanks!