As a our Backend PHP Developer you will work with our lead developer, our front end developer and of course our designer. You will be working on our existing platform and framework as well as developing new additions.
Some of the things you'll be doing on a daily basis:
- Architect, build and maintain components and functionality.
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve our systems
- Perform troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Automate everything
- Solutions based thinker
- Highly organised
- Produce cleaned and organised code
- A love for detail
- Happy to work on multiple projects at once, or deep into a single one
- The passion to work productively as part of a team
- Tenacity to get the job done and done well
- Good communications skills
- You don't want to get stuck in a rut (neither do we)
- Excellent general programming skills in PHP
- Knowledge of at least one PHP Framework
- Sound understanding of MVC Model
- Knowledge of Lemonstand eCommere preferred
- Strong knowledge of databases and mySQL.
- Some front end development skills in jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Ability to recognise process inefficiencies and a natural drive to want to fix them.
- A strong love of API's
We work on some pretty diverse projects
We are down to earth, hardworking and we value staff with a no nonsense attitude
We love the web and all things digital
We are passionate about producing great quality work
We are organised - our systems and processes ensure that our people get the support they need to help them achieve the best result for our clients
- We believe in team work - we all share the load and we all play a vital role in the companies success
WHY REDFOX MEDIA
You'll make our decision much easier by showing us examples of current work, project contributions, etc. Have a GitHub account, ongoing project, or blog? We'd love to take a look at those too.
We're a small business, so you have a direct impact on our projects and products. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, so while we offer salaries based on experience, there are long term rewards available to the right candidate.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and please note that the interview phase will include a practical PHP test.