An Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an excellent Associate Planning Director to join their team.
Our client is looking for a hungry, ambitious, confident and highly creative individual who ideally has a strong Above The Line and/or digital background.
Joining a strong established planning team and helping lead them to build strong brand experiences that engage consumers across key accounts such as FMCG, Lifestyle, Technology, Telecoms and Retail.
You could be someone at Senior Planner level wanting that next step up or currently at Associate Planning Director level. Who ideally has Integrated, ATL and digital agency experience with a genuine interest and opinion on how brands can connect better with audiences.
You will be reporting into the Exec Planning Director and Chief Executive Officer. You must have the ability to inspire, lead, grow and mentor the established planning team and agency.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of ATL and digital agency experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree highly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of working on ATL, digital and social marketing campaigns and sectors.
- Ability to inspire, lead, grow and mentor the established planning team and agency.
- Has experience of working on top consumer brands across ATL, digital and social campaigns.
- Successful at problem solving and strategic thinking in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of user research, user-centered design principles and consumer behaviour.
- Solid skills in research, strategic thinking, insight development, business strategy, analytics and cultural trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, persuasive in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients.
- Able to constantly push the agency and its clients to new opportunities, ideas, approaches and perspectives.
- Analyse business, marketing and digital performance across products, markets, audiences and channels.
- Work closely with strategy team to define metrics, evaluate business impact on strategies across all projects.
- Collaborate with the other teams and client contacts throughout the strategy development and execution stage.
- Provide thought leadership in areas of expertise, inspire and lead ideation at workshops and presentation.
You must have a valid UK work permit or European passport to apply for this role.
Due to the volume of applications for this role only successful applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please send an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org