Canvas is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Art Director with strong leadership skills to lead digital design initiatives for a variety of innovative client projects. As an Art Director at Canvas, you'll have the opportunity to leave your mark by creating cutting-edge work for high-profile brands.
Our ideal candidate is passionate, compassionate, and articulate – yup, that rhymes. You're excited to get to work in the morning because you conceive ideas in the shower that you think will help push projects to new heights. You enjoy collaborating with others and check your ego at the door because you appreciate the value of your team's perspectives.
You'd be a good fit if you:
• Have a passion for clean and functional interactive design, and a portfolio of truly exceptional work
• Are a self-starter with strong leadership qualities - able to work both independently and collaboratively to tackle complex challenges
• Can develop strong visual design identities, providing a blueprint for subsequent design decisions
• You have the ability to inspire & collaborate with your co-workers to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
• Have outstanding hands-on graphic design, typography skills
• Have a meticulous eye for detail and focus on quality control
• Understand how to work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, technical constraints, budget and schedule.
You'd be an even better fit if you:
• Have a solid understanding of designing rich HTML5 interactions
• Have experience with interactive prototyping
• Have motion design skills
• Can comprehend CSS and HTML code
• Are comfortable presenting your ideas to a room full of clients
• Have experience mentoring more junior designers.
How to Apply
Please reply with your resume and portfolio link to email@example.com