Meiré und Meiré has been working at the intersection of culture and design for over 25 years. With over 60 employees in Cologne, Meiré und Meiré develops editorial design, culture projects, brand codes and architecture for brand recontextualization. We're looking for a skilled
Art Director Interactive / Interface Designer (f/m)
At the intersection of man and machine.
As an interface designer, you work in a creative and conceptual manner and design user-friendly digital systems. Your works evolve from close partnerships with programmers, software designers and artists.
You have to be able to organize and present well, quickly develop an understanding of your clients requirements and be able to use basic programs and techniques competently.
- User interface design and conceptual design in the online/mobile/app area
- A keen sense of design aesthetics
- An innovative force in the area of web and interface design
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of usability and interactive design
- Ideally extensive experience implementing layouts for mobile sites & apps
- Development of prototypes and functional mock-ups
- At least 1 to 3 years of job experience in a similar position
How to Apply
We’re looking forward for your application via E-Mail. Please attach your CV and share the link to your online portfolio. Meiré und Meiré Ursula Szeltner Cologne FACTORY Lichtstraße 26–28 D-50825 Köln-Ehrenfeld firstname.lastname@example.org