Dune Road is seeking an Art Director / Designer to work closely with our small, but growing creative team.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves designing a brand identity that is unique, beautiful and versatile, as well as digging deep into the source materiel to come up with a brand story that acts as inspiration for all other aspects of marketing.
In this position, you will:
- Come up with creative concepts for ads and other marketing materials.
- Put your love of typography to use by designing logos, brand identities and style guides.
- Work on existing projects in accordance with the established brand guidelines.
- Prepare files for print and web.
- Carry out research and create mood boards.
- Oversee print production to check for precision and consistent color standards.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- A strong conceptual thinker who can recognize the unique needs of the client and come up with unique solutions.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with front-end web design.
- Experience with print production.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and precision.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects and on tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with real estate, architecture or interior design.
- Familiarity with Wordpress
ABOUT DUNE ROAD GROUP
DUNE ROAD GROUP is a well-known, award-winning brand imaging and communications agency, founded in 2001 and based in New York City. DRG services brands, products and businesses through its creative, strategic and digital divisions. Deliverables include branding, advertising, websites and printed materials. DRG has particular expertise in the real estate, hospitality, luxury goods, wine & spirits, fashion and consumer goods sectors.
How to Apply
Please submit your resumé, cover letter and portfolio as a link or .pdf to email@example.com.