Firstborn is looking for an ACD/Creative Director.
You have 6+ years of experience and a banging portfolio to back it up. You should have an understanding of design and technology and a willingness to explore new ideas as they relate to interactive design. You must be able to wear multiple hats, juggle projects and excel at working in an extremely fast-paced, creative environment.
You are extremely detail oriented and organized and willing to push your team with their creative solutions. You must possess strong communication skills, be comfortable leading in a team environment, and have experience in overseeing and giving direction to the other members of your team. You can sell your ideas to the client, because you are a presenting champ.
As an ACD/CD at Firstborn, you will be responsible for the overall creative direction of a given assignment. You will work on multiple accounts at a time, come up with your own ideas that will serve our clients needs and oversee the production of the assignment.
- Support the efforts of and give direction to the design, copy, 3D, sound/music, development, video and Executive Producer teams
- Oversee and guide strategy and creative solutions for several, simultaneous accounts
- Oversee creation of layouts, navigation, images, icons, multimedia and motion design
- Guide the look and feel for entire websites, interactive presentations, microsites and more
- Other interactive design, print design and motion design duties as needed
- 6+ years designing and/or leading interactive projects and guiding teams to develop creative executions
- Creativity is an absolute must: our development team is constantly in need of portable, unique and sustainable solutions
- You must successfully come up with effective ideas that are visually arresting and conceptually engaging
- Ability to brainstorm and concept unique ideas working off of limited content
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Exceptional portfolio of recognizable work for high-profile clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred technical skills: Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and its ever-growing capabilities, with an eye for detail, typography and color
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Casual attire
- Pleasant, enthusiastic, fast paced work environment with a lot of great people who love what they do
No phone calls or agencies, please.
How to Apply
For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume and previous work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe your role in each project you present if possible. We regret that we are only able to respond to those selected for an interview.