Code on the Beach is a revolutionary, intensive, and fun software engineering conference coming this summer to Atlantic Beach near Jacksonville, FL.
Just steps from the sessions to the beach, you'll get sun and education, on topics from ASP.NET MVC to Windows Azure to HTML5 to SQL to mobile. We know you're looking for hard-hitting material, so the Saturday and Sunday tracks are all intermediate- to advanced-level content - but you can learn something new at the intro tracks on Friday as well.
Participate in an Open Space and talk on any topic you desire. Jump in on nightly hackathons and create something amazing with others. Bring your family and make it a resort vacation, and enjoy great local entertainment, dining, and nightlife. And most importantly, enjoy the beachside pool deck or catch some waves on one of Florida's most beautiful beaches.
- Intro sessions on Friday afternoon
- Intermediate to Advanced sessions on Saturday and Sunday
- Great hospitality with a full beach resort experience
- Family-friendly: bring your spouse and kids
- Top speakers from across Florida and the U.S.
- Longer session length allows for deeper dives
- Open Space track where you can speak on any topic you desire
- Nightly hackathons to benefit local non-profits
- Opportunities to meet local industry leaders and employers
- Steps from the session rooms to the beach or beachfront pool
- Walking distance to excellent local beach dining and nightlife
- Early registration starting at just $99 (compare to other weekend conferences!