For over 50 years, PANTONE has been the international language of color. Why struggle with color communication when you can simply reference a PANTONE Color and designers and manufacturers all over the world will know your exact hue. With the myPANTONE™ app you have access to over 13,000 PANTONE® Colors, including the PANTONE PLUS SERIES and Fashion + Home colors. Easily create color palettes for inspiration and share them with friends, clients and vendors.
myPANTONE offers designers and color conscious consumers a way to take PANTONE Colors with them wherever they go. Can’t remember what a color looks like? Now you can have Portable Color Memory™.
- Get color inspiration and create color palettes from PANTONE Color System Libraries
- Capture and extract colors from photos and snap to the closest PANTONE Color
- Automatically generate harmonious color combinations and cross reference PANTONE Color Libraries
- Use PANTONE/X-Rite calibration devices to color-correct your display.
- Sync with PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software to download CMYK values derived from ICC Profiles
- Share color palettes in a variety of ways, and print palettes using AirPrint
- Text and voice annotation of palettes, and GPS tagging of palettes
- Ability to post notifications of new palettes to Twitter and Facebook
Category: Reference | Updated: May 01, 2012 | Version: 2.2.0 | Size: 18.0 MB | Language: English | Seller: X-Rite, Incorporated | ©2012 Pantone LLC | Rated 4+ | Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later