Citydoping NYC is a travel guide for New York City based on the insight that many people who visit NYC want to feel like locals, not tourists. AirBnB is quickly becoming the go-to resource for travel lodging, and we built this app to be the companion for people who would rather rent on AirBnb, instead of staying at a Times Square hotel. Curated by real New Yorkers from Manhattan and Brooklyn, it’s an insider’s guide of 100+ restaurants, bars, shops, museums, parks, etc. that pass the “touristy” test.
Having Citydoping NYC is like having a bunch of friends who live in New York, giving you their favorite places to hang out. It's an insider's guide, curated by locals who actually live in Manhattan and Brooklyn. They have hung out at each of the featured venues and can personally vouch for their dopeness. Restaurants, bars, shops and other fun spots that pass the "touristy" test, and may not be on other guides' radars. Get Citydoping NYC and get high on New York City.
- Over 100 venues including restaurants, bars, shops, music venues, parks, etc.
- Insider and local information about why you should visit venues
- Add venues to FAVOURITES for easy viewing later
- Full color photos for each venue that can be viewed vertically or horizontally by turning iPhone
- Map views that don't rely on cellular service
- Ability to view venues by nearby
- Distance automatically displayed by miles or kilometers depending on where you're from. (conversion's super-annoying)
- Venue phone number and website available on app Citydoping WARSAW also available in App Store. Coming soon for other cities.
All content is available without wifi for international travelers.